Shadow Raiders
You need to login or register to use this forum. Although you can read subjects and posts, you will be unable to comment, and maybe restricted from certain sections
Shadow Raiders
You need to login or register to use this forum. Although you can read subjects and posts, you will be unable to comment, and maybe restricted from certain sections
Shadow Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Raiders

Gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

TeamSpeak for wii???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNn3Rf
Corporal
Corporal
GuNn3Rf

TeamSpeak for wii??? Empty
PostSubject: TeamSpeak for wii???   TeamSpeak for wii??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:41 pm

i think we sould use teamspeak for the wii when we use our clan we would have to use it on the computer of course but we could talk while were playing games which would help alot who all thinks this is good?
Back to top Go down
DeadFear
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak for wii???   TeamSpeak for wii??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:06 am

this is why I have xfire... I don't have wii speak and I don't plan on buying it... sorry
Back to top Go down
GuNn3Rf
Corporal
Corporal
GuNn3Rf

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak for wii???   TeamSpeak for wii??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:52 am

lol i mean like i can make a teamspeak server and just wear ur headsets for the computer while playing the wii i dont even know what wii speak is
Back to top Go down
DeadFear
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak for wii???   TeamSpeak for wii??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 am

GuNn3Rf wrote:
lol i mean like i can make a teamspeak server and just wear ur headsets for the computer while playing the wii i dont even know what wii speak is

ohh yeah... totally, that would be cool, when can you make it??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak for wii???   TeamSpeak for wii??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak for wii???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Raiders :: Clan Games :: Call of Duty-
Jump to: